Saturday, November 5, 2011

Maddy's Baby Shower Invites

Well I have really slacked off on this blog. My cooking blog seems to have gotten more attention but I'd like to rectify that! Over the last couple of days I made baby shower invites for my daughter-in-law. I think they came out SO cute!! The theme for this baby is owl. I used the Wild Card cartridge for the Cricut to make these invites. Here are the pictures:




I hope you like them. My daughter-in-law loved them so that's all that matters. I hope she saves one for the baby book, but if not, I made one or two extra ;)

Hugs and happy crafting!

Caity Sue

3 comments:

  1. That is just too adorable! I love how the owl just tucks right in there. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to take a double take at your name. I have a Caitlyn Suzanne that we call her Caity Sue! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy;
    Thanks for your kind comments. I really think the invites turned out quite cute. I appreciate you stopping by! I love that your daughter is called Caity Sue! That just makes me smile!
    Hugs!
    Caity Sue II ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so creative! I love it and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

visitors since 02/07/2009