Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tri Fold Card Challenge

Well I have not been the best at keeping my blog up...but that might change now that my friend, Tee, is hosting challenges for our Scrapals loop. The first challenge was to make a tri-fold card. SUPER EASY and so much fun to do. I am really happy with how my card turned out! Let me know what you think :)





Here is the link for instructions on how to make this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/

Thank you, Tee, for coming up with this challenge. It really got my creative juices flowing. In fact, I'm heading to my room right now to go play some more!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Caity. I am so glad you are participating in the challenges, wish I could too.

    ReplyDelete

visitors since 02/07/2009