Friday, February 20, 2009

Doug's Card


Here is the Valentine's Day card I made for my stepson, Doug. I really like how it turned out. I used 2 shades of embossing paste - metallic gold and copper. I used my dragon brass embossing plate and black cardstock. I trimmed the black cardstock with deckle-edged scissors and then used my copper leafing pen to highlight the edges. I then mounted this on metallic cardstock - it was the PERFECT shade!!!

On the inside I wrote "you are our son that has the heart of a dragon". :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the dragon. Where did you get that brass template? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I bought the dragon template at Christie's mom's store when I was visiting Irene in September. I think it's a Dreamweaver's stencil, if I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete

visitors since 02/07/2009