Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good morning!

Well I got that stack of paperwork knocked down...but it took all of Monday and part of Tuesday. I spent the rest of the day cleaning house. Today I'm going to tackle my Cafeteria Plan receipts as those HAVE to be in by Friday, or I'm out about $2,000.00. Good incentive. Usually I have it done by December, but I put it off...procrastination should've been my middle name! After the receipts have been faxed in I will tackle the upstairs ... and that's where my scraproom is...I had better make that the last room to clean...because once I get in there I won't want to come out!! lol Actually I need to work on Elizabeth's invitations to her Senior Recital (Elizabeth is Jake's girlfriend). She hadn't ordered them yet and I told her I'd help her out with that. I have some ideas of what I want to do...it's just a matter of getting it put together and then her approving them. Since her recital is April 4th we had better get a move on! I'm open to any and all suggestions!! My thoughts were to print her picture lightly in vellum and then print the invites over the photos - like I did for the wedding favors I made for my nephew's wedding. I will post the invite when I have it made. Thanks for reading and remember, never play with matches! ;) (My public service announcement for the day!) lol

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are a busy cookie :-) pR gave Steve a koozie that says "If it weren't for the last minute I would never get anything done" Maybe we need to get you one? I miss my scraproom - have double fun in yours for me, k?

    ReplyDelete

visitors since 02/07/2009