Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today is my first day off work for this work cycle. It started off with some major computer issues. Nothing would download - rather, I should say it would download but NOT come up for view after downloading. Then, nothing would shut down, even with Cntrl-Alt-Del. SO I was not a happy camper. It didn't need defragging but I did delete all the temp files and the Recycle Bin to free up some space. I don't know what the issue was, but it took several restarts to get it going right again. Sigh. Not how I wanted to spend my morning. So, I'm still in jammies because my other laptop (My MAC) has some upgrades so it required a restart...and now it's hung up as well...it's been a couple of hours and NOTHING!!! Still shows Installing 5 items. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... That's the computer I use for my auction business and I wanted to submit last month's bills to my clients. Sigh. Maybe I'll just start taking the rubber off my wooden stamps instead. It's a sign I was meant to work on scrapping stuff instead. lol. I am going to call Apple to see what the dealio is on my baby....I NEVER have to talk to India with Mac Tech Support - that alone is a HUGE bonus! lol Maybe I should clean house before tackling some of my rubber stamps? I spent a few hours recently stamping images on Rolodex card files and writing on the back of the cards all the info I had on the stamp. I will then store them in the Rolodex card file (Thanks for that great idea, Martie!) and the card will have the drawer that stamp will be located in. Ultra-organized when it's all done...it's just a matter of getting started - I have SO many wooden stamps!! I'm only buying acrylic stamps now. :)

Until later.............BIG hugs to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/07/2009