Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Monday

AND I took today off work!! YIPPY!! I'm going to tackle my rubber stamps again and hopefully make a birthday card for my coworker. I will post pictures if I get the darned thing made today. I spent so many hours on paperwork yesterday and it was almost 12:30 before I got in bed. Today I have done a bit more and it will only take me about another 15 minutes before it's all done...until Patrick comes home with more, that is! lol. So I'm off to finish that up so I can tackle my rubber stamps with a clean conscience.

UPDATE:

OK...I lied! lol. I ended up tackling another project. A while back I ordered 10 Scraponizer organizers for the Cricut cartridges. Today I gathered up all of my cartridges (41 currently with 4 more on order) and took them out of their boxes and put them into the Scraponizer. That thin plastic container holds 4 carts along with their overlays and booklets. I also had to go to Cricut.com and get them registered since I had only registered the first 10 or so I bought back in late 2007. 6 of my carts are the Solutions cartidges with don't come with instructions booklets. I bought a separate organizer for them. It is the size of 2 cart boxes and when you open it up it has a spot for 4 carts on one side and 4 on the other, with the overlays underneath. I have room for 2 more! :)....and that works out well since I think 2 of the new carts I ordered are Solutions carts.

It's just past 3:30 p.m. now so I might still start on the rubber stamps...or plan dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/07/2009